OK, it’s time to put on your client hat, and view the world from their perspective.
Ask your clients, your team, your peers and colleagues these questions:
- Are our best clients and customers happy, or sad about a Trump Presidency?
- What changes will a Trump Presidency bring for our clients?
- What anxiety and uncertainty does a Trump Presidency create for our clients?
- What hopes and dreams have been inspired by a Trump Presidency?
- Based on his campaign promises and rhetoric, when he assumes office, what impact will there be upon our clients? How do they feel about this?
- What changes will a Trump Presidency bring for our business?
- What uncertainty does a Trump Presidency create in our industry? How about opportunities?
- What impact will a Trump Presidency have upon our suppliers?
Explore these questions deeply with your team – get on the front end of this momentous occasion.
How do you understand, then convert these fears, anxieties, uncertainties, hopes and dreams into new business? How do you seize these opportunities? That brings us to this blog’s blatant call to action – connect with me to help you discover and flesh out these opportunities.