We all need a little inspiration every now and then – check out these quotes to keep your motivation in high gear!
- Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life. – Mary Kay Ash
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want. –Zig Ziglar
- I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation. –Bo Bennett
- For small business people, less paperwork means higher profits, boosted sales and more time with the family. –Tony Abbott
- In the South, we tell stories. We tell stories if you’re in a sales position, if you’re in a retail position, you lure your customer by telling a story. You just do. – Tate Taylor
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
- Most people think “selling” is the same as “talking”. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job. – Roy Bartell